Tire Service Technician-Retail Heppner #
No experience? No worries - we will train you!
· Do you enjoy working around upbeat people?
· Are you motivated to work for a company that makes a difference in the community?
· Is learning something new meaningful to you?
As our Tire Technician you will be responsible for the service and maintenance of tires and wheels and safely getting our phenomenal customers back on the road again.
You have an opportunity to help customers by providing vehicle services to include:
· Tire installation and maintenance;
· Repairing, rotating, and inflating tires;
· Attaching and rebalancing wheels;
· Calibrating TPMS;
· Testing and installing batteries;
· Assisting other employees; and
· Test-driving vehicles; and operating service vehicles to perform offsite and emergency road services.
High School diploma or equivalent; valid driver’s license; able to pass a background check and drug screen; excellent customer service skills and the ability to work in a rapid pace environment; frequent lifting of weight between 35-75 pounds; frequent bending, twisting, kneeling and continuous squatting, reaching, walking and standing.
Wages: $15.00 - $17.00hr
Why work for Les Schwab? Our focus is on building people:
· We have an excellent Store Management Training Program;
· We only promote managers from within;
· We love the communities we're in and proudly support local organizations in the communities we serve.
· Our benefits package is one of the best in the industry.