Who we are, and who we serve.
Since 1940, The Heppner Chamber of Commerce has been dedicated to creating a positive environment in which businesses, community and people thrive. Our Chamber supports local economic development activities, and advocates for its members and the communities it serves.
Our current projects include the promotion of community and economic development, expanding our recreational and tourism partnerships.
The Heppner Chamber also manages events including the annual St. Patrick’s Day Wee Bit o’ Ireland festival, the Morrow County Fair and Oregon Trail Pro Rodeo parade the Celebrate Heppner Christmas event, and other shop local events.
Copyright and Courtesy of Monda Dronography
Benefits of Membership
- Business Referrals
- Networking Opportunities
- Access to Member-only trainings and business resource events
- Marketing your Business
- Food Service Members – Catering Opportunities
- Business Directory
- Inclusion on Downtown Maps & Visitor Guides
- Event Promotion
- Brochure and Poster Display
- Organizational Guides
- Office and Meeting Room Space Rentals (in partnership with Heppner Community Foundation)
- Grant Writing Support
- Small Business Technical Assistance
- Job Posting on Website & Member Email Newsletters
- Local Advocacy
- County, State, and Region-wide Representation
- Member of the Oregon State Chamber of Commerce
What membership looks like
- We currently serve over a 150 chamber members from a variety of industries across our region.
- Members receive regular email newsletters with updates to our job board, member spotlights, upcoming county-wide events and workshops, and important legislative updates.
- Members participate in Quarterly Luncheons that include a speaker series, member spotlight, and an opportunity for non-profit, special districts, and businesses alike to report and network.
- Our front office offers displays of member brochures, business cards, maps & visitor guides.
- In partnership with Heppner Community Foundation (HCF), we offer office and meeting room space rentals at a discounted rate. HCF also provides grant writing support and business plan advice.
- Food Service Members have the opportunity to cater our quarterly luncheons, award banquets, and other special events on a regular basis.
- Our Chamber acts as the connective tissue to our local, regional and state business resources. We are here to support your business or non-profit goals, and connect you to those who can advance your opportunity to grow.
Board of Directors
Currently, the Heppner Chamber of Commerce is governed by an 8-person board of directors from a variety of industry in our community.
Photos by Chamber Member, D2Photography.
There are many ways we can champion your business in Heppner.