The State of Oregon COVID-19 Small Business Relief Grant Program is open for a FINAL ROUND of funding administered by GEODC.
There are several changes for businesses to note"
- You may apply for funds if you have received less than $100,000 in PPP and EIDL awards and/or received funds from a previous round of the State of Oregon COVID-19 Emergency Business Grant Program
- Businesses that have previously received funding through the State of Oregon COVID-19 Emergency Business Grant program are eligible to receive additional funding and should complete and submit the State of Oregon COVID-19 Emergency Business Supplemental Grant Application.
This application is for a business that meets all of the following eligibility requirements:
- The business is headquartered in Oregon and has its principal operations in Oregon.
- If required by Oregon law to be registered with the Oregon Secretary of State to do business in Oregon, the Business is so registered.
- The business has 25 or fewer employees.
- The business was adversely affected in either one of the following two ways:
- For-profit and non-profit (limited to 501(c)(3) corporations) businesses that were prohibited from operation as directed by Executive Order 20-12.
- For-profit or non-profit (limited to 501(c)(3) corporations) businesses that can demonstrate a one-month decline in sales of 25% or more, incurred by the COVID-19 pandemic between March 1, 2020 and August 31, 2020 as compared against the same period of time in 2019.
The following businesses are ineligible to apply for or receive funding under the Program:
- Passive real estate holding companies and other entities holding passive investments.
- Non-profit entities that do not have federal 501(c)(3) status.
- Businesses that experience a decline in revenues for reasons other than those caused by the COVID-19 pandemic (e.g. seasonal or cyclical businesses cycles).
- Businesses that are delinquent on federal, state or local taxes that were due on or before the date of application.
- Businesses that do not comply with all federal, stat and local laws and regulations.
- Businesses that have already received grant funds through the Statewide Business and Cultural Support Program. The Emergency Board of the Oregon Legislature established this program in July 2020, to support cultural venues and organizations. Eligible recipients for this program include, but are not limited to, cultural institutions, children's museums, county fairgrounds, cultural entities within federally recognized Indian Tribes based in Oregon, and festivals and community event organizations.
- Businesses that have received more than $100,000 of federal CARES funding (e.g. PPP, EIDL, and/or EIDL Advance) as set forth by this program in this application.
- Businesses that do not otherwise meet the eligibility requirements as set forth above.
Application Deadline is November 16, 2020.
For more information, or to submit an application, contact Susan Christensen: (541) 612-7142 [email protected] PO Box 1041 Pendleton, OR 97801
**If you are applying for both Round 3 and Round 4 funding, your Round 3 application must be submitted before you can apply for Round 4**