A Wonderful Place To Call Home...
400 Frank Gilliam Dr. Heppner, Or 97836
Ph: (541) 676-0004
P.O. Box 610, Heppner, Or 97836
Willow Creek Terrace brings a unique new retirement life-style to Heppner. Here, you can live in lovely surrounding, while receiving all the personal assistance you need to keep your independence. Daily activities and staff interaction promote vitality, participation, socialization, and a sense of purpose.
Assisted living is a retirement life-style that prevents unnecessary moves to institutional settings by providing assistance with personal settings and with personal care should you need it.
Willow Creek Terrace offers private apartments, and, for those who need a helping hand, our well trained staff will monitor your medications, provide bathing assistance, accommodate your special diet and make sure you get to the doctor on time.
Every apartment is fully carpeted and features large accessible bathrooms, individual climate control, and emergency call systems. You will enjoy the privacy of your individual apartment, within a community of care and support.
- 24 hour on site staff
- 24 hour 0n-call R.N.
- Private apartment with kitchenette
- Three delicious mails daily in dining room
- Medication management, monitoring, supervision, or administration
- Emergency call system
- Weekly apartment housekeeping services
- Complimentary individual laundry services
- In-floor heating system (individually controlled)
- Air conditioning (individually controlled)
- Beauty and barber salon on site
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- All utilities (except telephone)
- TV cable access available
- Internet access available
- Daily activities and social programs
- Scheduled transportation
- Medical appointment scheduling
- Monitoring of general health and well-being
- Special diets and snacks
- Homelike living room with fireplace
- Landscaped grounds and patio for barbecues
- Guest meals available
- Safety and security checks
- Personal Mailbox
- Resident fund accounting available
For additional information regarding the Morrow County Health District visit their website (external link).