WIllow Creek Valley Economic Development Group
The Willow Creek Valley Economic Development Group (WCVEDG) is dedicated to helping new businesses locate in the Heppner, Lexington and Ione areas and to support economic growth in the local communities. If you are considering starting or moving a business to this area please contact the Economic Development Group.We can help with financing options, site location, red tape and other business related problems.
Who we are
WCVEDG is a volunteer organization. We meet in City Hall the last Wednesday of each month at 8:00 AM Visitors are welcome to join the meetings.
PO Box 14
Heppner, OR 97836
- Phone: 541.676.5536
WCVEDG Community and Public Enhancement Grant
Grant requests must meet all of the following requirements before consideration will be given:
- Applicant organizations must be a local organization, club, special districts, or a governmental entity.
- Geographical focus of project must be for the benefit of residents of south Morrow County as defined by the WCVEDG Service Area Map.
- Must have at least 50% of funding (may include in-kind and cash contributions from local and regional sources) for the total project budget committed before application.
- Priority will be given to “Project Ready” projects.
- Exceptions may be granted at the discretion of the board.
WCVEDG will not consider funding requests for:
- Endowments or reserve funds.
- General fund drives, such as United Way.
- Debt retirement or operating deficits.
- Indirect expenses unrelated to the project or program being funded.
- Sponsorship of fundraising events.
- Propagandizing or influencing elections or legislation.